Ms. Petrello's Fourth Grade Class

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome Back.... Welcome to Our Science Blog

Blog Directions:
1.) Read the blog entry
2.) Visit the websites given
3.) Read everyone's comments
4.) Write your comment.
(You do not need to sign up. You can post a comment as an anonymous user. )
5.) All comments must use correct grammar and spelling.


This week we talked all about the safety in science. Being safe starts with YOU. This year, we will be doing so many fun experiments and activities. It is important that we stay safe. I can't wait to see all the pictures you create for the school safety board.


Check out these websites and share comments about these questions:

Science Fun Facts

http://www.hightechscience.org/funfacts.htm

Science Fun
http://www.hhmi.org/coolscience/


Questions
1.) What are you looking forward to most this year in science?
2.) Why do you like science?

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Petrello!!!
It's Adam by the way. I was just sitting here writing on my Blog and I thought of you so I decided to visit you at your Blog! How have you been? I am doing great at my new school. I am in 6th grade so things have started to get tough but I am getting the hang of things. Also, I wanted to ask....How 'bout them Gators! I am so excited about our football team. As I speak about my Blog, you should come check it out!! The address is
http://trinityweblog.org/adasm0809/
I hope to see you soon! I will convince my mom to let me visit the school before the year is over!
-Adam S.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home