Ms. Petrello's Fourth Grade Class

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Pizza Portraits

Last Friday, we celebrated the wonderful fourth grade community we have at Sarah Smith. We created self-portraits (the students used their previous knowledge from art class!) The students discussed community and related Sarah Smith to an ecosystem. We discussed how we all play an important role in the ecosystem at Sarah Smith. I can't wait for all the parents to see the portraits at Open House!
I hope everyone has a fun, safe, and RELAXING Labor Day weekend!

7 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed that.

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun! To bad my parents coudn't come.

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was fun! To bad my parents coudn't come.

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really liked making the pictures.
We had to make some of the colors because we ony had blue red and yellow. We also had black.

 
At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear Mrs P,
I loved doing the pizza portraits. But i found my picture quite ugly. I want to see what a portrait of you would look like. I'm having a great year.
Your Student,
Adam Smith

 
At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza portraits were fun . I hope we do more unusual artwork or projects.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pizza portraits were really fun!I don't think my picture was good though.I had a great ecosystems unit! And I agree with Adam it would be cool to see what a portrait of you would ook like and I would like to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home